Год выпуска: 2017 Жанр: Role-playing - Simulation - Sci-fi Разработчик: Little Green Men Games Издатель: Iceberg Interactive Платформа: PC Версия: v1.630.1 Тип издания: Лицензия (GOG) Язык интерфейса: RUS Язык озвучки: ENG Таблeтка: Не требуется (DRM Free от GOG.com)
Starpoint Gemini Warlords - игра представляет из себя весьма оригинальное сочетание совершенно разных жанров: космический симулятор, рпг, а также глобальная стратегия. Вам предстоит заняться исследованием новых технологий, создавать собственные космические корабли, возглавить командованием целым флотом и первым атаковать корабли своих врагов. Системные требования: ОС: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit) Процессор: Intel Core 2.6 ГГц или аналогичная Оперативная память: 8 GB ОЗУ Видеокарта: Видеокарта с 1024 МБ, совместимая с Direct3D 11 DirectX: Версии 11 Место на диске: 15 GB
? Original soundtrack - The complete original soundtrack from the game, composed and created by the very talented Nikola Nikita Jeremic (mp3 format) ? Digital Collector's Artbook - check out the breathtaking artwork and renders from ? Starpoint Gemini Warlords combined into a whopping 150-page digital artbook ? Stream overlays (layered PSD format, HD resolution, 1920x1080px) ? Gemini Starchart digital poster, print quality (.jpg, 11575x8031px, 300 dpi) ? 10 special wallpapers: ? 1 triple-screen wallpaper (5760x1080px) ? 3 dual-screen wallpapers (3840x1080px) ? 3 4K wallpapers (3840x2160px) ? 3 HD wallpapers (1920x1080px)
*The Artbook is only available in English!
? Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets. ? Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system. ? Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup. ? Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers. ? Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power. ? Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship. ? Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them. ? Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own. ? Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things. ? Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord. ? Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion. ? Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need. ? Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2
1. Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Deadly Dozen As the dust of recent conflicts settled, so came to light the emergence of a new global threat: The Deadly Dozen. They are a roaming gang of once-solitary criminals that have banded together under a mysterious leader to capitalize on current global turmoil. The Deadly Dozen have pitted themselves against all other factions and quickly rose to prominence with acts of extreme violence and abolition of local laws. They are well-hidden, well-trained and scattered among Gemini in localized terror cells. Even though the call for someone’s life or capture is a barbaric method of governance, desperate times call for desperate measures, so the factions in turn sent out a call: "Bounties have been placed for the capture or demise of the twelve leading members of The Deadly Dozen and all captains are welcome to end their oppression." Hunt down 12 new Bounties Capture and fly 3 new unique ships Acquire a new Warmaster or build new, devastating Carriers for your warfleets.
2. Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Titans Return A blast from the past! Titans have once ruled Gemini and it is time for them to emerge once again. Gemini has been quite forthcoming with Concord expansions, seemingly disunited and warring among themselves, but is there more to it? Reveal the Mystery surrounding the Titans and their reappearance. Explore occurrences from the historical events of Gemini and deal with their consequences first hand. With the evolution of new technologies, old Titan sizes have become far too common, resulting in the stripping of their class and re-branding them into the current versions of Battleships, Dreadnoughts and Carriers. But the time has come again for Titans to rule the Gemini. Foreign technologies allow yet another jump in size and power, so it is time for Titans to return to their rightful place.
Experience an all-new storyline Three new Titan ships: Defiance, Legion and Juggernaut New conquest mechanics connected to the storyline Command Titan-class vessels in either Campaign or any of the Freeroam scenarios New Freeroam scenario designed for immediate Titan-ready content Unique "ultimate-aura" passive abilities of each of the Titan ships Show off acquired Titan vessels at Concordia with the Titans trophy system.
3. Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Cycle of Warfare На систему Близнецов обрушилась новая война. Явился новый враг, от которого не скрыться. Пришло время встретиться с бесстрашными и безжалостными А'шриари. А'шриари признают лишь один вид победы: полное уничтожение противника. Их огромные флагманские корабли сжигают целые планеты, не оставляя врагу шансов на выживание. НОВЫЕ ФРАКЦИИ В Cycle of Warfare появились 5 новых игровых фракций, новые способы играть и новые возможности в режимах «Захват» и «Сценарий», которые добавляют более 100 часов игрового времени. Благодаря этому проходить игру хочется снова и снова. В дополнении Cycle of Warfare вы начнете покорять систему Близнецов силами одной из трех фракций. У каждой из них свои противники и свои преимущества. Вас ждут Иолианский Пакт, Коркира и Внешние земли. Игра позволяет с легкостью изменить сценарии захвата. Игроки смогут подобрать преимущества при старте игры по своему желанию. Помимо обычного сценария завоевания, опытных игроков в Cycle of Warfare ждут два серьезных испытания: Играйте за А'шриари, беспощадную инопланетную расу, которая стремится уничтожить человечество… …или выберите путь корсара и возглавьте клан в погоне за богатством и славой. Каждый режим по-своему изменяет правила, позволяя разнообразить управление империей и добавить риска в игру. ОСНОВНЫЕ ОСОБЕННОСТИ Пять новых игровых фракций: Иолианский Пакт, Коркира, Внешние земли, А'шриари и пираты Возможность увидеть игру под новым углом Гораздо больше возможностей для повторного прохождения игры Больше 100 часов игры в новых режимах «Захват» и «Сценарий» Управляйте или командуйте любыми кораблями из нового инопланетного флота: как боевыми, так и транспортными Избавьте систему Близнецов от представителей человеческой расы, уничтожив всю их инфраструктуру Стреляйте из мощнейшего оружия прямо с флагманского корабля и сжигайте планеты, уничтожая все живое.
1. Установить игру, задав параметры. 2. Установить дополнение, играть.
Patch 1.630.1 (11 December 2017)
We have fixed the problem related to global ships losing their proper positions when you moved too far. This could have influenced stability of missions and other game mechanics. Side mission now properly re-spawns the Artifact if it was influenced by the bug above. In Titans DLC mission 6 - Zaldur's Wrath ships affected by the position bug should now be at the proper location when you return to the battle. Additionally, some changes were made to accommodate the case when you leave the area. In Cycle of Warfare DLC challenge mode Ashriari fleet ships now have properly equipped weapons, change is global and will apply to the already built ships. Some of the Ashriari ships had the wrong stats, this is fixed, in addition: battery recharge rate for frigate and destroyer were tweaked. Razer ChromaLink now fully supported!
Patch 1.410 (13 October 2017)
Following your inputs and complaints, as well as thanks to our own digging through the code, the team has pushed a new update which brings the following:
The player's fleets will now courageously follow their glorious leader through TGates and wormholes again; Concordia station will no longer show faulty signs of construction levels on the starchart; Several escort missions received an important performance boost; Fixed research notification problems; Fixed mines damage application on veteran freelance mission; Removed misplaced scenery from several new games; Prevented boarding on freelance mission structures that caused crashing; Fixed heavy weapon blast radius description; Improved descriptions for light weapons. As always, if you notice any issues with the game, problems with the stability and crashing, please follow these steps:
If you're unable to identify your problem on the forum, send us an email at customersupport at starpointgemini dot com
Update 1.330 - Stability and Performance
Today we bring you some critical fixes and performance improvements for those who had low FPS during battles.
The detailed changelog is here: Heavy weapon projectile optimizations result in improved framerate during battles General AI optimizations result in improved framerate overall Fixed some critical errors that could cause crashes You can no longer upgrade all garrisons to Barracks and beyond. Such upgrades were only intended for several special garrisons during the Titans Campaign. Savegames where players upgraded unintended garrisons are currently "corrupted", which can cause enemy fleets around them to behave strangely.* The Titans Campaign will no longer activate during the vanilla Warlords Campaign. Savegames where this happened are still severely corrupted. *
Patch 1.200.0 (21 July 2017)
Added a CLOSE button on the Starchart Holding Backspace on the keyboard will now delete characters over time. Missiles will now permanently loose their target once it becomes cloaked. This is to offset the shortened cloaking times. Fixed an error (tied to the Prologue) appearing for Freelance missions when taking too many of them. Fixed a potential memory corruption issue related to T-Drive and the Jobs Board. Will require modders to update their WorldReadyForUse.sal Fixed a bug where you wouldn't be able to click "Continue" after a certain scene with Emmerix Fixed some issues with fleet formations. Fixed several problems which caused lights on ships to keep glowing even when cloaked. Fixed additional problems with labels displaying commas within negative 3 digit numbers Fixed an exploit that allowed players to convert credits into materials by scuttling Warmasters. Fixed a bug where equipment wouldn't be properly added to designated slots upon being purchased. Fixed an "overlapping panels" issue when contacting ambassadors over a paused starchart Fixed an issue where Material and Gas yields wouldn't match between the Starchart and the information popup panel on the HUD Fixed a bug where overflowing damage from certain skills such as Expose and Cloak wouldn't transfer over from the shield to the hull. Fixed several bugs on Warmaster quests. Fixed a bug that caused the weapon range of heavy weapons to be displayed improperly. Fixed: Giving the go-to command towards allied or neutral fleets now actually works Fixed an issue where under certain window configurations "alt-tabing" caused the game window to freeze. Fixed a bug that caused cooldown numbers on equipment to be incorrectly colored. Numerous scripting fixes.
Update 1.110 - Encounters and mining
With the end of the week coming, we bring you some fixes and some changes so you'll enjoy the weekend even more! Most of the work in this patch was focused on bug fixes and polishing, but we've made some improvements too. We've changed the mining aspect of the game so it's more rewarding and fun to do. We've increased the base amount of Ore yielded when mining asteroids, the Miner perks give a considerably larger boost, and some asteroid fields, depending on the asteroid composition, will yield even Materials and Gas! Secondly, we've also improved the Anomaly Scan and Distress Call Encounter Quests so they're more fun and rewarding. The new Encounter Quests are expanded upon so there's more incentive to finish them, and the resources and experience gain is scaled better so there's better incentive to take on quests even in late-game.
Detailed changelog is here:
- Improved detection for integrated graphics cards it now more reliably switches to dedicated graphics card if you have the latest drivers. - Added Target Lead indicator, on selected target now you can see the indicator to help aim those light weapons -Perk: Battleship familiarity now provides 10% crit chance -Power Distribution has been reworked -Prioritizing Engines, now provides extra maneuverability -Prioritizing Defenses , now also provides resistances -Prioritizing Weapons, now also provides increased critical hit damage -Heavy Weapons can now be used from more than 1 side of the ship -Added an icon that appears when switching between camera modes -The Carrier Redux Mod is now compatible -Fixed a bug where Antialiasing wasn't saving properly -Expanded the Anomaly Scan Encounter Quest to yield higher rewards -The Garage can now store up to 25 ships -Added Next tier descriptions to upgradeable structures on the Starchart -FIxed a bug concerning the hailing of Warmasters -Fixed a bug where some lists in Personal Log and Drydock would not display properly -Rounded down the Prices of Deadly ships in the Shipyard -Fixed a bug where T-Drive charges would disappear when loading a game -Fixed a bug where Fighters weren't attacking Platforms -Fixed a bug with AI controlled ships and the attacking of Platforms -Fixed a bug concerning displaying info when comparing ships in the Shipyard -Fixed a bug concerning hints when comparing ships in the Garage SCAN ANOMALIES Encounter Quest - while scanning multiple variants of anomalies you get greater rewards and additional reputation if mission is finished in territory that is NOT Concord owned DISTRESS CALL - quests can now be successfully completed every time - quest now yields different rewards (TDrive & materials) ---- -Rewards for mining Asteroids have been reworked: * the base amount of resources gathered by mining asteroids is increased * the amount of resources gathered by mining asteroids depends on the size of the asteroid * depending on the asteroid type, you receive different amounts of resources (yes that means that you can get Gas and Materials while mining Asteroids, not just Ore) * some asteroids give only Ore, while some give combination of resources * the amount of resources you acquire from asteroids also depends on the rarity of that asteroid type (the more unique the asteroid in an asteroid field, the better reward)
Perks * Mining I -> requires lvl 4, but now Increases the amount of resources gained by mining asteroids by 125% (not just Ore) * Mining II -> requires lvl 16, but now Increases the amount of resources gained by mining asteroids by 300% (not just Ore)
NOTE: * This change will be be compatible with **Worthwhile_Resource_Gathering mod, but if you want to test new changes here, you'll have to disable the mod (otherwise mod will override these specific changes)
We want to hear what you have to say about these changes * Do you like it? Do you hate it?
Enjoy and have a great gaming weekend!
Update 1.1000 Greetings captains of Gemini!
No slowing down in the LGM HQ. It's time for another update. The highlight of this update, along with the usual tweaks and fixes, is the Bounties system. In preparation of the first DLC "Deadly Dozen" coming today as well (watch out for another announcement later today!), the update implements the Bounties system into the game. Check out the Bounties in the Personal Log screen and hunt those buggers down! Just make sure to bring some friends along...
Check out the details in the change-log and expect more content coming in future updates!
Safe travels captains!
CHANGE-LOG Added the Bounties system The Personal Logs has a new tab called "Bounties" where you can read more about each target. The key is to see in which region a bounty target is active. Get in that region and look for the bounty's lackeys. They belong to a special faction called "Liberated". Beating the lackeys into a pulp will reveal the hiding location of their "boss". Kick the boss in the proverbial behind and claim the reward. Added full support for additional downloadable content (the technical bits work similar to mods). Added the DLC section to the game launcher. Added a couple of new player portraits (both male and female). Carriers buffed to make them more usable. Fixed an error related to fighter wings not being properly read from ship template files. Your fleet will no longer jump in to help you out while you're fighting in the Gladiatrix arenas. Long news titles (two lines) are now properly centered on their corresponding list items. Fixed a couple of faulty enhancement bonuses that reduced instead of increased some light weapon stats. Fixed an error that would manifest on the Skills/Perks panel when using gamepads. Pressing the Esc button on the Customization screen now asks whether to save the changes or not (if any change was made). In some cases, the game could get confused and switch to the Drydock panel from the System / Equipment trader. This no longer happens. Damage to Veteran bonus is now named Damage to Warmasters. Fixed an error that would make the game launcher log grow in size indefinitely. It didn't get properly purged of data. Opening the Personal log screen automatically switches to the Bounties tab. In some cases, news text was cut off. This no longer happens. Several changes done to better support Xbox 360 controller
MATERIAL EDITOR CHANGE-LOG Added an alternative camera movement mode Switch to the mode via the checkbox in the Tools panel. Rotate the camera around the focus with the middle mouse button. Move the camera using W-S-A-D or the arrow keys. Move the up/down using R/F or PageUp/PageDown. Roll the camera using Q/E. To speed up movement, press and hold the Shift key. To slow down movement, press and hold the Tab key. When clicking on the Editor screen while a dropdown menu is open, the dropdown will automatically close. Drag and drop a texture file into the Editor screen to reload it in memory. Makes iterations quicker. Removed a number of redundant options. They weren't real options, just dead pixels. Updated the Tutorials link. Repositioning particles, turrets and meshes no longer repositions the main light source. Deleting an assembly object now works as intended and will no longer cause the Editor to crash somewhere down the line. Fixed a couple of minor errors related to the Ship turret parameters panel.
We've mentioned that this update is coming the last time around. The update, along with the standard fixes and tweaks also improves the game's modding capabilities. You'll notice some improvements to the Material Editor.
One other thing that you'll be able to notice is a new Incompatible.txt file in the Mods folder of the game. Whatever mod is noted in this file will be ignored by the game even if it is set to active. There were a number of mod-related issues reported and although we can, and in some cases do, flag a mod as incompatible on the Steam Workshop, this doesn't cover everything. We will regularly update this file to add or remove mods as necessary. The goal is to ensure maximum stability of the game. If you're a mod author and your mod is affected by this, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can continue from there.
Further improvements to the modding tools are being worked on as well, but I'll have more on that later.
Safe travels captains!
GAME CHANGE-LOG While a T-Gate repair civilian task is being conducted, you're no longer presented with a weird out-of-place text saying Insufficient resources. Changed bonus descriptions for Industrial stations. Changed the bonus description of Edea Facility. Added a Fighter wing indicator on the right of the screen. A small icon appears to the right while fighters are on a mission Fighter status is also represented by this icon(s). Fixed an error that would make it impossible to initiate a T-Gate repair task in some cases. Fixed a couple of minor errors related to landmark structure hints and descriptions. After loading a game, your waypoint will be properly marked in the viewport. Improved the info you get when scanning a ship (more info is displayed). It is no longer possible to use the Starchart via shortcuts while a dialogue panel is open. Changed storyline level requirements. Fixed a number of typos in the English text files. Another thanks goes to Misunderstood Wookie! When editing a text (naming your captain for example), press + hold of the backspace now works as it does in any other Windows program. Done a number of tweaks and improvements on various game panels. Systems and Equipment tabs are moved from the Drydock to the Trader window. Added a number of hints on various panels.
MATERIAL EDITOR CHANGE-LOG Errors are now displayed in the main editor viewport. At the bottom. Turrets show is now set to true by default when accessing the Ship editor. When opening a ship file, you're no longer presented with the Exemplar turret setup by default. Fixed a number of input related errors that manifested in the editor remembering keys that were pressed before a control was in focus. Added buttons to make it easier to add and/or remove elements from various editor lists (turrets, particles, meshes...) Tweaked light movement so it is linked to camera distance to object in the editor. Just a tiny quality of life improvement. Editor input now accepts numpad keys. The Editor no longer accepts mouse / keyboard input while it is not in focus. Newly added beams and particles are initiated with some base parameters so they're easily visible from the get-go. Fixed an error related to Particle force. When there were more than one, changing one Particle force no longer affects the other(s). When switching back from the Model properties window to the Assembly window, the mesh you've edited is automatically selected. Added a small hint window to display basic Editor controls. Did a few visual tweaks to make parameters more readable. Double-clicking on an element in the Assembly list now automatically opens up the correct panel (Model Properties for meshes, Particle parameters for particles...)
CHANGE-LOG v1.040.1 Time for another update. We've continued doing fixes and tweaks, but we're also ramping up for our next update, planned for Friday which is aimed at improving modding support in general.
I won't choke you to death with pointless rambling, so here's the change-log.
Fixed an issue where several ships would be colorized wrongly and they would follow you around. Ben'Sara is now level 8 on mission 04, instead of 12. After scanning a wormhole, a nice little message will appear to let you know what you've done. Planetary assault tweaked. Difficulty now works as intended. Planetary assaults on Extreme difficulty are now much harder. Added info on what an AI ship is doing on the target lock. Ship familiarity prerequisite ranks are now leveled with the Ship class requirements. Added hints to the Quick info panel. Added ship name to the Quick info panel. Added the Marked icon on the target lock. Shuffled several Ship panels around and grouped them together The new Inventory button now groups Ship systems, Items and Commodities "sub-panels". Fixed a couple of minor glitches related to the structure tier markers on the Starchart. The Cloak skill now displays the damage parameter. Maneuverability-related bonuses now work as intended. Fixed several instances where the wrong portrait and name was being displayed instead of the player's. Added several distinct HUD icons for battles depending on what type of battle it is (fleet, garrison, station, planetary assault). Fixed a couple of glitches related to objects being marked in the viewport, but not on the radar. You should no longer be able to hear a looping voice line in the Timed delivery freelance job. Fixed an error where retreating a fleet from a battle worked wonky. Basically a fleet wanted to retreat to the nearest guardpost... even if it was the guardpost currently under attack. Tweaked the Equipment panel to make it more readable and user-friendly. Tweaked a bunch of different game panels (alignment, colorizing...). Fixed an error related to scuttling a fleet and pressing the Esc button that would manifest as a weird overlay across the screen. Fixed a couple of glitches related to the Distress call encounter quest that could go all nuts if you started boarding encounter ships. Fixed a number of smaller glitches and script errors
CHANGE-LOG v1.030 Done some changes to the text files and how some text lines are fetched faction descriptions switched from descriptions.txt to logs.txt to remove duplicates ship descriptions switched from descriptions.txt to logs.txt to remove duplicates ship description KN is now referenced in the .shp file (until now the description was referenced automatically by the ship's keyname) if no ship description is available (description set to the default 1005 value, default text is shown (No data available) Done some changes to the Geminipedia scripts to display a Geminipedia entry for a ship, the ship has to be manually added to the AddEntry script. This is to prevent errors from being logged needlessly. to display an Anomaly entry, the anomaly has to be manually added to the AddEntryscript. to display an Asteroid field entry, the asteroid field has to be manually added to the AddEntry script. to display a faction entry, the faction has to be manually added to the AddEntry script. to display a planet entry, the planet has to be manually added to the AddEntry script. to display a region entry, the region has to be manually added to the AddEntry script. Optimized script loading to increase performance, but also prevent potential bugs. Added a new option in the settings Skip dock - set to true to never ever again see a docking or landing cutscene. Fixed a glitch where the wrong reason for being unable to board structures was being displayed. The final waypoint in a waypoint chain (starchart) is now properly updated if the target changes its position (merging with a fleet in motion) Fixed a text formatting error that would add a colon where it shouldn't (-,400). Fixed several errors in the Customization panel when using the controller. If you have the UI disabled (F11), the game can no longer freeze up when a dialogue pops up. The interface is automatically reinitialized. Being hit with a heavy weapon no longer deactivates cloak. You're no longer stalked by an anomaly while docked if there was an anomaly near you when you initiated docking. New game files from mods are now properly loaded and shown. The loot panel now uses the proper icon size. Adhara, Apollo and Poseidon are now available for purchase on the New Sagittarius station, near planet Hogosha. Fixed a glitch with several menu bottons having their icons colorized with the wrong tint. Fixed an error that would make the Proxima fall into enemy hands. Giving the GoTo command on the un-paused Starchart, in some instances meant the auto-pilot won't properly set power distribution to the engines. Now it does. Rebuilding warmasters no longer costs Materials, but the Credits cost was increased! Proxima is now calculated into the battle power only after it arrives. In some cases, trading in a captured ship for materials, yielded no materials. This can no longer happen. The Convoy defense mission can no longer break down if the last ship is captured. Added fullscreen support for the custom movie panel on 4K resolution. In theory, your ship's name could be too long. This is no limited during naming. Corrected a number of text errors in both the English and the German versions.
Вы находитесь на странице, где вам предлагается бесплатно скачать игру Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Digital Deluxe Edition (2017) для своего PC или ноутбука. Игра относится к жанру Simulator / Симуляторы и без проблем запустится на вашем компьютере, если он соответствует системным требованиям. Скачивание файла доступно в торрент формате, а это значит, что вы сможете скачать игру с высокой скоростью.
Manytorrents.pro - полностью бесплатный и открытый каталог торрентов.
Все торренты, находящиеся на сайте берутся из открытых источников. Ни администрация, ни хостинг провайдер не несут за них ответственность.
Если Вы являетесь правообладателем материала и хотите прекратить его распространение на нашем ресурсе, просим связаться с нами через форму обратной связи.